Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

.....hearts hearts hearts.......what a great way to start the New Year!

That's my girl!  The one with pigtails in the middle....



I don't know if you can see it very well, but this bunny is holding a love note.........xxoo.



         He's now at my Etsy shop click here   
             
                             Here's a funny guy.........oh no....the little dog thinks his leg is a fire hydrant......


............and she's a newer piece and was such fun to make.  She found a 'forever home' over the holidays.


                                                           
                                                             Here's a funny chicken......

            He's now at my Etsy shop click here   
              

                                     .......and a new girl..........she has her own doll..........

                               Here's a new funny guy with a bed spring for a hat
       He's now at my Etsy shop click here                       
                                
                                     ....................and a mouse with a flower..........


He's now at my Etsy shop click here